Company: Advocates For A Healthy Community Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Physician-OBGYN Full Time, 36 hours a week with full benefits!
Jordan Valley Community Health Center in Springfield, MO is seeking
an OBGYN to join our team. If you are a compassionate professional
who provides exceptional quality care, Jordan Valley is for you! We
are Missouri's largest Federally Qualified Health Center founded in
2003 and we serve 75,000 patients each year. The mission of Jordan
Valley is to improve the health of our community by providing
high-quality and accessible medical, dental, and behavioral health
services to Southwest MO. We're collaborative and believe in always
going above and beyond as part of our commitment to deliver
excellent care to our community! Compensation and Benefits for our
- Strong base salary
- National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment
- CME allowance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous time off
- Minimal call rotation Salary Range for OBGYN: $280,000-$380,000
based on experience level. Optional bonus up to $50,000, incentives
up to $20,000. We look forward to connecting with you soon! We hope
you are our next OBGYN. Want to chat before committing to applying?
Reach out directly; send a text to 985-869-4724 or an email to
Summer.Rascoll-Jones@Jordanvalley.org . You can also call the
Provider Relations direct line : 417-447-4072 Learn more about our
area here: Springfield Metro 475,000Cost of living 10% + below the
national averageThird Largest City in Missouri Home to: National
AirportSpringfield Cardinals, Minor League Baseball TeamWonders of
Wildlife Aquarium named America's best Dickerson Park ZooArt and
History MuseumsMissouri Sports Hall of FameSpringfield
SymphonySpringfield BalletMultiple live theaters, music, and
concert venuesOver 800 RestaurantsCalled the Gateway to the Great
Outdoors with an abundance of parks, trails, rivers, golf courses,
caves, and streams.
- Springfield to Branson: 45 Minutes
- Springfield to Saint Louis: 3 Hours
- Springfield to Kansas City: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Lake of the Ozarks: An Hour and a Half
- Table Rock Lake: 1 hourMild climate featuring all four
- Doctor of Obstetrician and Gynecology
- Complete three to eight years of internship and residency
- Missouri State License to practice medicine.
- Current BLS Certification required.
- COVID Vaccine Required.PI196875132
Keywords: Advocates For A Healthy Community Inc., Springfield , OBGYN, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!