Retail Sales Associate Key Part Time
Posted on: September 19, 2023
What We Offer:
- Growth! Here at Talbots our goal is to give you the tools to
grow beyond this position and into the next.
- Incentive Opportunities
- Generous Discount: 50%, 60% & 70% Merchandise Discount off
Talbots and Haven Well Within.
- Other Perks: Referral Incentive Program, discounts on travel,
shopping, concerts and more. What we Value "WE CARE":
- We Win as a team and are dedicated to ensuring and applauding
each other's success.
- We Encourage creativity, innovation and smart risk-taking.
- We are Committed to building relationships with our customers
and associates by knowing, serving, and delighting them.
- We Act with integrity, transparency, candor, and respect.
- We Respect, honor and value diversity and are invested in
cultivating a dynamic and inclusive culture.
- We Embrace community by bringing positive change to those we
live and work in. Who You Are:
- Capable of creating a selling culture where all associates
align around the needs of our customers.
- Demonstrate selling competence, styling expertise and possess a
love of fashion.
- Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships.
- Possess a strong ambition and passion for achieving goals, both
as an individual and as a member of the store team and thrives in a
- Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and a high
level of integrity.
- Possess the technological competency to navigate a
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- Comfortable climbing ladders, moving around regularly, and
standing for extended periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift,
carry, and move at least 40 lbs.
- Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the
business including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Have open availability of (15 to 20) hours per week. What
- Provide an exceptional and meaningful customer service
experience that promotes the product and builds brand
- Take an active role in assisting the management team to build
- Support all service enhancers to build strong relationships
including active use of Concierge.
- Service multiple customers at a time, multi-task and/or handle
- Be aware of fashion trends and seek information about all new
arrivals, including product knowledge about fit, color, fashion
- Use product knowledge and fashion expertise to create outfits
for customers and suggest items to match their needs.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships that
support a productive work environment.
- Proactively communicate store information, brand initiatives,
discrepancies, and other pertinent information to management in
order to better enhance the customer experience.
- Maximize individual performance by participating in learning
opportunities, accepting direction, coaching and feedback.
- Achieve sales and service metrics in key measurable areas
including: Clientelling/Outreach, Appointment Setting and Talbots
- Support all areas of operational excellence, including manage
inventory according to policies and procedures including filling
orders, recalls, recovery, replenishment, re-tickets etc.
- Responsible for leading/supervising others on occasion and
opening the store for business and/or closing the store.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the
needs of the customer and business. Note: This position description
is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed
by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be
inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to
Keywords: Talbots, Springfield , Retail Sales Associate Key Part Time, Sales , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!