National Sales Manager- Brokerage
Company: EVO Transportation & Energy Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
National Sales Manager
EVO Logistics is a Maryland-based freight brokerage firm looking
for an experienced freight broker who is highly motivated to help
build and operate our brokerage business. As a freight broker, you
will become very familiar with supply and demand side of the
transportation business where you connect our customers (shippers
who are supplying freight) with our carrier partners (who are
demanding freight) while making money on the margin in the
As a National Sales Manager, you aggressively market the EVO
Logistics brand to develop and secure an established carrier base
to build capacity and adequate coverage according to the strategic
plan. The position purchases transportation services by qualifying
potential contractors and finalizing agreements. The position also
solicits business from new and existing customers to build business
volume according to the business plan. Freight booking & sales are
required to meet margin and volume goals as outlined in the branch
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Two or Four year degree or at least 12 months comparable office
experience and/or training.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to manage multiple
projects with a sense of urgency.
- Must be willing to be on call, periodically, after normal
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with
customers and employees and make decisions in a timely,
- Must have strong computer skills and the ability to handle heavy
- Have a strong desire to learn and be successful.
- Willingness to participate in sales is critical.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Market, service and promote EVO's transportation products and
- Maintain an existing book of customer accounts.
- Maintain and build effective relationships with customers and
- Develop and manage a network of outside carriers to move freight
in the most profitable manner.
- Negotiate rates with carriers to meet margin requirements and
ensure maximum profitability.
- Meet or exceed required margin and revenue goals for the
- Ensure customer satisfaction and adequate service levels where
freight is picked up and delivered using safe, reliable
- Build freight volume from existing customers.
- Solicit new sales by developing leads and cold calling potential
customers. Establish and maintain a book of regular business.
This is a hybrid position that can be executed in-office or
remotely depending on location.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an established company and
make a huge impact! A strong customer and/or carrier following is a
Compensation for this position is negotiable depending on
experience, customer base, and carrier following. If you meet the
minimum qualifications above, we would like to meet you. For
immediate consideration, please email or fax your resume and salary
history to us.
\*The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: EVO Transportation & Energy Services, Springfield , National Sales Manager- Brokerage, Sales , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!