Territory Sales Representative - Springfield, MO.
Posted on: January 11, 2021
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when
technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route
fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver
the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data
to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing
experiences. Learn more about Lumen's network, edge cloud, security
and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to
further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com,
LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, and
YouTube: /lumentechnologies. The Role As a Territory Sales
Representative, you will be responsible for account management
activities for both the multi-dwelling unit (MDU) and indirect
retail partners (big box/master agent) in the assigned territory.
You will own relationships between Lumen and sales personnel and/or
leasing agents in assigned accounts. Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay based on your experience and skills
- Generous sales incentives
- Paid training
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Wellness rewards
- Discounts on Lumen and partner products and services
- 401(k) with company match (from day one)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Exciting career opportunities and career development The Main
- Meets with Multi-Dwelling units (MDUs) and indirect retail (IR)
partners in the assigned territory.
- Builds rapport with and trains ownership/management and
appropriate leasing and/or sales personnel; explains roles and
responsibilities; provides marketing materials
- Follows up via live visits and phone to ensure effective use of
- Seeks out and creates opportunities to increase penetration and
generate revenue. What We Look For in a Candidate
- Associate's degree or equivalent education and relevant
- 5+ years related experience.
- 3+ years outside sales experience preferred
- Ability to achieve goals and determine priorities.
- Required to work varying hours including weekends, evenings and
- Relationship building skills are required for this position
with the ability to work with internal and external clients at
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and provide prompt
follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills are
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be able to effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products i.e., Word,
Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
(MVR).Requisition #: 238632EEO Statement
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: Lumen, Springfield , Territory Sales Representative - Springfield, MO., Sales , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!