Inbound Customer Service Representative - Insurance Agent
Posted on: March 25, 2020
We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us
deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Inbound
Customer Service Representative - Insurance Agent with TTEC in
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the
protection of our employees: Apply online, via text 'TTEC' to
97211, or call 1.866.796.5485 to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is
to deliver humanity to business - and it's more relevant than ever
before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together,
working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we
lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities.
Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
TTEC will train you to learn the insurance industry and become a
Licensed Property & Casualty Agent.
You'll earn as you learn with paid training, paid license fees and
paid continuing education. Once you become a licensed agent, you'll
be taking inbound calls and other member inquiries for one of the
largest, most well-respected insurance providers in the nation.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their
customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were
founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are
simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for
everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
What you'll experience in this career:
- TTEC will pay for your online training and exam to take your
state licensing in addition to paid product training
- Take inbound calls to answer queries from customers
- Ability to understand the members' life events that may offer
sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member's needs
and facility the member's financial security
- Follow all appropriate guidelines for the career, state, and
- No cold calling
Experience you'll need or want to be successful:
- Desire to train and become an active Property and Casualty
License Insurance Representative
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat written and
- 1 year experience multitasking in a Windows operating system
- High school diploma or equivalent
Our customer experience champions like you receive:
- Highly competitive pay of $16 - $17.50/hour (guaranteed base
pay non-commissions-based position)
- Paid property and casualty license and product training
- Continuing education
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- And much, much more!
Apply Virtually Today:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the
online application, please make your communication lines are open
and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity
with your network and experience the happiness of working with
friends (besides us, of course).
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search
#ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in
the United States to successfully pass a background check, and,
depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass
a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: TTEC, Springfield , Inbound Customer Service Representative - Insurance Agent, Sales , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!