Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Shipping Yard position is responsible for
loading finished boats, motors, and trailers on various types of
- Prepares the transport trailers for loading by placing and
assembling steel rails and components in the proper configuration
for the type and mix of boats being loaded.
- Places boats and motors on the trailers by operating a powered
- Straps and ties down the boats, motors, and accessories by
using various types of strapping and tie down equipment.
- Loads, ties down, and secures boats, motors, and
- Unloads trailers shipped from the trailer manufacturing plant
and place in a pre-determined location in the yard by use of a
power lift truck.
- Drives truck back and forth between the two plants.
- Completes all assigned or team duties in a timely manner
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNEDEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Certificate(s) or License(s): Preferred Class E
licenseKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Able to operate hoist
- Valid chauffeurs license
- Ability to distinguish numbers and written instructionsTRAVEL
- FrequentPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Heavy lifting & carrying of 60 lbs. and over
- Straight pulling, pushing, reaching over shoulder, use of
fingers & both hands required.
- Walking, standing, crawling, kneeling, repeat bending &
climbing (use of both legs and arms)
- Operation of forklift, truck, tractor, or ability for rapid
mental and muscular motor vehicles
- coordination simultaneously
- Depth perception
- Ability to distinguish basic colors
- Ability to distinguish shades of color
- Hearing, aid permittedWORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Outside and inside
- Extreme heat
- Extreme humidity
- Extreme noise, intermittent
- Fumes, smoke, or gasses
- Solvents (degreasing agents)
- Slippery or uneven walking surfacesINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under direct supervision, using
well-defined policies and procedures. Work is reviewed by
supervisor. Limited opportunity exists for exercising independent
judgment and decision making.Full Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy
discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org.White River Marine Group
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Springfield , Shipping yard, Professions , Lebanon, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...