Engineering Technician II
Company: Cerebral Staffing, LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join Cerebral Staffing, LLC on site at our client John Deere in
Springfield, MO as an Engineering Technician!
Location: Springfield, MO
Duration of Role: One Year Plus
Hours: 1st shift - 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM - OT hours will be
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and repair testers, test fixtures and PCBS's. Make
failure analysis reports.
- Develops and evaluates new technologies or methods (mechanics
hydraulics algorithms software etc.)
- Plans and executes engineering work for product validation and
verification of significant parts of major projects or complete
projects with well defined objectives.
- Responsible for problem identification and resolution
corrective action tracking reliability analysis and
verification/validation test plan development.
- Is a member of a product/project team.
- Provides guidance on test procedures to engineers and support
- Designs schedules and performs field and/or lab tests to
validate new product designs.
- Analyzes complex test data draws conclusions and summarizes
reports acting as liaison between the Product Verification &
Validation (PV&V) dept and product engineering.
- Performs analyses of customer data (i.e. warranty Dealer
Technical Assistance Center (DTAC) customer satisfaction surveys
Early Detection Problem Resolution (EDPR)).
- Plans and performs analytical and experimental work to obtain
undefined operating loads and/or develop new test procedures.
- Gives work direction to test operators.
- Assists in developing and coordinating changes to product
- Coordinates problem identification activities and tracks
corrective action progress.
- Experience repairing circuit boards to component level.
Keywords: Cerebral Staffing, LLC, Springfield , Engineering Technician II, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!