Strategy Analyst II - Financial Planning and Analysis
Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Fair Grove
Posted on: January 27, 2023
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.The Financial Planning & Analysis area is seeking a
Strategy Analyst II to support our firm's Digital function team. We
are responsible for financial planning & analysis, management
reporting and evolving financial planning processes.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who partners well
in a collaborative manner to support our Finance and Digital area
stakeholder's ability to make timely financial impacting decisions
while championing financial stewardship.
- Develop an internal network of relationships in current
function, to act as a trusted partner for stakeholders to rely
- Advanced analysis skills, forecasting/outlooking, reporting and
- Conducting analysis that facilitates the transformation of
complex data/information into actionable insights.
- Understand and identify opportunities to apply different types
of statistics and advanced analytical concepts.
- Prepare customized management-level reports and dashboards in
support of the Firm's initiatives or programs.
- Summarize complex information and concepts and clearly
communicate up to Senior Management
- Verbal & written presentation of analysis, as well as
presentation of firm financial information and analytical insights
to senior Firm leaders. Educate Firm Leaders on analytical concepts
and best practices.
- Develop and manage business relationships with Finance
associates, project team members and senior leaders across the
organization. Participate in cross-functional teams responsible for
implementing projects in support of divisional and firm-wide
business objectives; occasionally lead cross-functional teams
responsible for divisional objectives.Education and Experiences
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Advanced Degree (MBA / MSF) / Comparable Certifications (CFA,
CPA, etc.) preferred
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Technology or Digital financial planning is a
Skills and Abilities
- Creation of financial budgets, proactive cost management, and
- Understanding operating and capital expenditures
- Ability to connect the dots to ensure processes are
- Ability to operate in ambiguous situations, create processes
enhancements that address short term needs while moving us closer
to the more longer-term vision
- Identify trends and present recommendations to Senior
Leadership in order to influence decision making
- Ability to plan and organize efficiently and effectively
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend solutions to
divisional and firm-wide leadership for a broad spectrum of
business improvement opportunities in a clear and concise
- Ability to collaborate well with associates and leadership
throughout the firm, including external vendors.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint) required, including demonstrated ability to utilize
pivot tables, advanced charting, advanced formulas, and conditional
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials, OneStream or a
financial planning tool is a plus
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2022, published Fortune
July 2022, Great Places to Work - data as of March 2022.
Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones was recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for
Millennials by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. The
privately held firm ranked No. 2 overall, in its fourth appearance
on the list.2022 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, published
September 2022, research by Great Places to Work -, data as of
August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the
Edward Jones has been named to the
2022 Best Workplaces for Women list by Great Places to Work - and
Fortune - magazine, ranking No. 45.2022 Fortune's 100 Best
Companies to Work For, published April 2022, research by Great
Place to Work -, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
For the 23rd time, Edward Jones has
earned a spot on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For -
ranking by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. Edward
Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious 2022 list.2022 Best Places
to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work - in partnership
with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine
January 2022, data as of July 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
Edward Jones scored 100 percent on
the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality
Index (CEI) the nation's foremost benchmarking survey and report
measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+
workplace equality. The ranking designated Jones as one of the best
places to work for LGBTQ+Equality.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. to learn more about our total
compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically
includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for
this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on
skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a
potential new associate:
Salary: $76798 - $130764
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Springfield , Strategy Analyst II - Financial Planning and Analysis, Professions , Fair Grove, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!