Maintenance Technician II
Company: Drury Hotels
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Property Location:2715 N. Glenstone - Springfield, Missouri
65803YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.Getting a job is just the
beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters.
Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels.
There's a place for you here today and tomorrow. WHAT YOU CAN
EXPECT FROM USSo. Much. More.Just as our guests deserve more, so do
you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and
well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives -Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth -Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being -Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement -Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning- Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)What you
will do:Maintain safe and smooth-running physical hotel property
and grounds.Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our
diverse team members and guests.
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance for all areas of the
- Enjoy a variety of plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, kitchen
equipment, light carpentry, painting, and HVAC system repairs.
- Develop, implement, and monitor programs to ensure a safe
facility and work environment in compliance with all appropriate
regulations: ergonomic, emergency response, and injury
- Keep detailed records and reports.
- Provide ongoing training to Maintenance Tech I team
- Collaborate with management to recruit, interview, and schedule
for department needs.
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.What we expect
of you:With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will
shine at Drury Hotels. We seek self-motivated, organized team
members with these qualifications.
- Advanced maintenance knowledge and skills, with ability to
handle all aspects of hotel maintenance
- Capacity to provide ongoing training for Maintenance Tech I
- Knowledge of water chemistry, water testing, filtration, and
- Experience in developing, implementing, and monitoring programs
to ensure work and safety compliance with ergonomic,
emergency-response, and injury-prevention regulations
- Knowledge of building maintenance, including minor electrical
repair, and plumbing
- Ability to speak, write, and receive direction (written and
verbal direction) in English
- Flexibility to be available for emergency repairRise. Shine.
Work Happy. Apply Now.At Drury Hotels, we prioritize our team's
personal growth and career development. As part of our team, you
will be empowered to grow and encouraged to shine.Thank you for
your interest in a career with Drury Hotels. Please provide us with
your information so we can get to know you and how you might fit
into our Drury Family! If you are a match for our current or future
staffing needs, we may be reaching out to you!Please note, by
completing this form, you have not submitted an application for a
current open position at Drury Hotels. At Drury Hotels, we offer
our guests more than a place to sleep. We provide a place to feel
welcome. Happy. At home. As a family-owned and operated hotel
system, we honor and enhance the Drury legacy of world-class
hospitality excellence. Thats the Drury Way. Our 5,000 team members
work togetheracross 150 hotels in 26 statesto make sure every guest
receives the very best service and value. Together we continue to
grow, carefully and with clear vision, as a family of thriving
hotels nationwide. EOEDrury Hotels is an equal opportunity
/affirmative action employer. If you require an accommodation in
order to view or apply to open positions or for any other part of
the application or employment process, please call 888-324-1897 or
Keywords: Drury Hotels, Springfield , Maintenance Technician II, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!