Company: Schreiber Foods
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Financial Analyst FULL-TIME $10/hr - Provides business advice to
the organization to drive improvement and increase company value.
-Assists in developing and maintaining integrated financial systems
to provide accurate information in a timely manner.
- Helps develop strong internal controls and appropriate measures
to ensure the integrity of reporting and focus on the continuous
improvement of all financial work processes.
- Serves as a business liaison between our Home Office and plant
- Communicates business advice clearly & concisely to
- Provides appropriate financial and operational measurement and
analysis as required by the various teams supported.
- Aids in reducing waste and increasing productivity.
- Assists with the timely communication of results to supported
teams, and ensuring that team members understand how their actions
- Shares in the development of a culture that thrives on continuous
improvement and quality principles.
- Improves the professional competency of the Finance team through
ongoing development activities and sharing of knowledge and
- Assists in the development and maintenance of accurate product
costs and analyses for new products.
- Ensures that product cost changes are effectively communicated,
product costs are used to value finished goods inventory, and aid
in determining product pricing auditing and maintaining accurate
costs within the cost system.
- Works with the team leader to establish systems, processes, and
procedures to collect and record data required for internal and
- Audits inventory and other balance sheet accounts.
- Maintains an accurate general ledger in compliance with our
corporate chart of account guidelines.
- Understands period results and assists in providing explanations
to the organization.
- Maintains a strong system of internal controls to ensure the
safeguarding of assets, compliance with GAAP and regulatory agency
requirements, and the integrity and objectivity of financial and
- Ensures the accurate recording of fixed assets in the fixed asset
system (i.e., recording of acquisitions, transfers, etc.) REM-04
WS-04 WS-TC Schedule Shift start: 7:00AM Shift length: 8 hours
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan Qualifications
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 25 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Proficiency in Excel and ERP
systems. Experience in Oracle preferredFor positions that require
any amount of travel: Valid driver's license, auto insurance (at
least state minimum- more might be required), acceptable driving
record per Schreiber Foods discretion, and vehicle that will ensure
the applicant can meet the travel necessities of the position are
required. About Schreiber Foods Schreiber Foods has grown from a
single production facility in Green Bay,Wisconsin, to a $5+ billion
global enterprise and one of the largest dairycompanies in the
world. We make cream cheese, natural cheese, processcheese and
yogurt and sell them to leading retailers, restaurants,distributors
and food manufacturers around the world.We re looking for
individuals to help us achieve our vision to be the
bestcustomer-brand dairy company in the world. If you describe
yourself as anhonest, trustworthy, caring, energetic,
results-oriented, customer-focused,disciplined, forward-looking
individual who fosters a sense of ownership,inspires others and
wants to continuously improve and learn, you may be agreat fit for
Schreiber. Associated topics: analyst, business analyst, business
finance, business intelligence, financial analyst, financial
reporting analyst, investment analytics, regulation, strategy,
Keywords: Schreiber Foods, Springfield , Financial Analyst, Professions , Mount Vernon, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!