Senior Network Analyst-DDI
Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.In 2022, Edward Jones invested $ 1 billion in technology
infrastructure, digital initiatives, and virtual business
enablement tools. We're currently in the test and learn phase and
are looking for talented, motivated professionals, that want to be
part of this transformational journey. Cloud-based architecture and
modern technical capabilities will enable us to grow our impact
while providing the best client experience possible.
The Headquarters Network Services team is responsible for the
delivery of highly available and high performing DDI, load
balancing, and routing and switching services, for Edward Jones'
data center and cloud environments. This includes operations and
maintenance activities, as well as research, design, and
implementation of new solutions.
What You'll Do:
We are seeking a talented, experienced, and innovative Senior
Analyst who can adapt and deliver results in this challenging and
rapidly changing environment.Responsibilities will include:
- Working with BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, and Multicast technologies
- Providing support with Cloud IaaS with MS Azure
- Cloud automation, including experience with Python, Terraform,
- Experience with Cisco Nexus 9K platforms
- Experience with f5 LTM and GTM platforms
- Knowledge and experience in other areas of Digital Technology
(security, computing, operating systems, application infrastructure
and development, etc.) will help you adapt to the business acumen
of the area.
- Immerse yourself with Edward Jones's digital transformation
environment by following Agile and Scrum best practices.
- Investigate complex network related issues to resolution
- Analyze requirements and develop and deploy technical solutions
according to business objectives.
- Analyze requirements, determine feasibility, costs, benefits,
etc., and subsequently develop and present a business case /
- Align Digital Technology and Firm objectives, and provide
strategic direction and technical leadership
- Mentor and build the technical skills of others, and foster a
strong and collaborative team environment*Known internally as a
Senior Network AnalystWhat Experience You Need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred and/or related work experience
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise network
solutions (HW and SW defined networks, routing, switching,
application load balancing, DDI, network management platforms, and
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise network solutions, to
include routing and switching technologies, WAN technologies,
(OSPF, BGP, MPLS, etc.)
- Extensive DDI experience required
- Experience with network automation solutions to include
Terraform, Ansible and PythonWhat Could Set You Apart:
- Infoblox experience preferred
- Infoblox Grid administration experience strongly preferred
- Experience with IaC preferred.
- Experience with VMware NSX and Avi preferred
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2022, published Fortune
July 2022, Great Places to Work - data as of March 2022.
Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones was recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for
Millennials by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. The
privately held firm ranked No. 2 overall, in its fourth appearance
on the list.2022 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, published
September 2022, research by Great Places to Work -, data as of
August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the
Edward Jones has been named to the
2022 Best Workplaces for Women list by Great Places to Work - and
Fortune - magazine, ranking No. 45.2022 Fortune's 100 Best
Companies to Work For, published April 2022, research by Great
Place to Work -, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
For the 23rd time, Edward Jones has
earned a spot on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For -
ranking by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. Edward
Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious 2022 list.2022 Best Places
to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work - in partnership
with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine
January 2022, data as of July 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
Edward Jones scored 100 percent on
the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality
Index (CEI) the nation's foremost benchmarking survey and report
measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+
workplace equality. The ranking designated Jones as one of the best
places to work for LGBTQ+Equality.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. to learn more about our total
compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically
includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for
this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on
skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a
potential new associate:
Salary: $76798 - $130764
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Springfield , Senior Network Analyst-DDI, Professions , Nixa, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!