Company: General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Perform a variety of tasks such as loading and unloading hazardous
products into machinery individually, or moving pallets via
forklift within the plant, yard, or work site.
Major Position Responsibilities
* Load and unload explosive material to supply machines with
material for processing.
* Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain
materials or containers to be moved.
* Opens containers.
* Dumps metal scrap into machines and activates machines to inspect
* Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks,
and shelves by hand.
* Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or
padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
* Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated
* Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks
information on cases, bales, or other containers.
* Makes simple adjustments or repairs.
* Assist maintenance with repairs to the plant as needed.
* High school diploma or equivalent; preferable 1 year experience
in production environment and driving forklifts.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work in team environment.
Keywords: General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems, Springfield , Handler, Materials, Professions , Carthage, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!