Class B Vacuum Truck Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Our Springfield, MO branch is hiring route drivers. As a Class B
Vacuum Truck Route Driver you will work outside year round in all
types of weather conditions. You will be managing a route and
operating a Vacuum Truck to pick up industrial waste from customers
such as automotive repair shops and quick oil change
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- $20/hour PLUS monthly commissions
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career! Key Responsibilities:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge
from a variety of sources included but not limited to oil/water
separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and
underground waste tanks.
- Ability to clean trenches leading to separators, pits, drains,
sumps and other locations.
- Ability to up-sell at customer locations as well as generate
new leads in the field. What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Previous route driving experience an asset;
- Preference will be given to candidates with Class B CDL (must
obtain upon hire - paid training);
- Ability to obtain Hazmat or Tanker endorsements upon hire;
- The ability to use a mobile hand held device;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Springfield , Class B Vacuum Truck Route Driver, Professions , Nixa, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!