Associate Technician - Electrical (H)
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionAssociate Technician - Electrical 1114015 (H)A
leading video, audio, and voice technologies company is seeking an
Associate Technician - Electrical. The successful candidate will
utilize the tools and processes of our world-class engineering
group to bring advanced, disruptive products to market. The ideal
candidate has knowledge of the electronics industry, and a
background in audio electronics, loudspeakers, surface mount
technology, and general test & measurement is a clear advantage.
The company offers a great work environment!Associate Technician -
Electrical Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Leading audio video, audio, and voice technologies
company (Ozark, MO 65721 )
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month AssignmentAssociate Technician -
- Support loudspeaker development activities including: D printer
setup, magnetic compliance testing, mechanical safety testing,
power testing, thermal excitation tests, prototype assembly, and
listening lab setup & teardown.
- Perform surface mount and through-hole electronics rework,
assembly, and test.
- Operate SMT rework stations and capability to work with small
devices, such as fine-pitch integrated circuits, DFN/QFN packages,
and various SMT passives.
- Interpret engineering technical instructions typically conveyed
through schematics, PCB layouts, bill of materials, and assembly
- Assist design engineers when determining and configuring test
setups on electronic assemblies and electromechanical transducer
devices, to properly verify product performance and quality.
- Perform initial electrical test and measurement during
prototype circuit bring-up.
- Create well-written reports outlining findings, rework
instructions, recommendations etc.
- Maintain laboratory test equipment and inventory of critical
- Utilize the tools and processes of our world-class engineering
group to bring advanced, disruptive products to market.
- Engage with people across multiple disciplines including
R&D, engineering, manufacturing, support, operations, and
program management to deliver innovative products to the market and
drive increased market share.Associate Technician - Electrical
- Associate or Technical degree in Electronics is preferred.
- Experience with fine-pitch SMT soldering techniques used for
board assembly and rework, with good familiarity with electronics
industry-standard packages and devices would be ideal.
- Basic understanding of circuit theory, and general circuit
troubleshooting & test practices.
- Willing to work with high voltage electronics and off-line AC
- Able to read and discuss electronic schematics, bill of
materials, assembly drawings, and rework instructions.
- Capable of setting up tests, mechanical and electrical,
following procedures, and gathering data for engineering
- Ability to work with mechanical machinery is a plus (drill
press, CNC, various saws, etc.)
- Self-motivated with the ability to perform engineering
technician tasks with minimal oversight.
- Great team player with good verbal and written communication
- Organizational savvy to get things done in a dynamic
- Proven ability of working hands-on and multitasking.
- Solid written, verbal, and technical language proficiency.
- Knowledge of the electronics industry and a background in audio
electronics, loudspeakers, surface mount technology, and general
test & measurement is a clear advantage.
- Team player and thrive in an environment of diverse
multi-functional teams, across different time zones around the
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Springfield , Associate Technician - Electrical (H), Professions , Ozark, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!