Remote UI/UX Architect - Digital Commerce
Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: June 25, 2022
A UI/UX Architect guides the frontend solution components,
guides testing strategy and plays an active role in ensuring
quality throughout the development life-cycle for O'Reilly internal
and external systems. The UI/UX Architect is responsible for
researching, analyzing, designing, proposing, and delivering
solutions that are appropriate for the business and technology
strategies. A prospective candidate will be in tune with
ever-changing frontend technology trends, best practices and
strategies. They will need to quickly come up to speed on our
existing architecture. Our teams are focused on the service
architecture, development, design and integration of various
software systems, utilizing tools and technologies including
- Leads technical design, development, code reviews, and product
feature enhancements to interactive web based applications.
- Guides design sessions with visual designers, application
developers and other technical team members.
- Researches and recommends UI components and capabilities to
enhance the user experience.
- Leads conceptual and technical solution design for assigned
features improvements to meet business requirements while ensuring
compliance with established architectural principles, standards,
- Liaisons with information architects and designs to finalize
the usability and feasibility of interface designs.
- Creates seamless processes for the team by establishing
standards and frameworks for effective and efficient
- Communicates complex technical issues in a clear, simple
- Performs hands-on configuration and development as needed, and
roll-up your sleeves to resolve technical issues.
- Present opportunities and risks at a project level and company
wide. Ensures overall technology best practices are met.
application profiling and optimization, the DOM, various testing
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Experience in at least one JS framework (React, Angular),
UI/UX principles, Accessible Design.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience working with Git, Jenkins, source code management
(Bitbucket), and Agile workflows (Jira)
- Experience working 100% remote or work-from-home
- A bachelor's of science in a technology related field.
- Strong knowledge of frontend engineering best practices.
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle,
including coding standards, code reviews, source control,
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts.
- Strong eye for UI/UX concepts with a focus on cross-browser
- Experience working in a remote, virtual or work-from-home
environment.About Us: -
- O'Reilly Auto Parts IT department provides services to our
corporate office, 5,700+ stores, 28 distribution centers and 80,000
+ team members.
- We have over 800 IT team members supporting 250+ small, medium
and large web and software applications in addition to third party
- We provide a collaborative environment and encourage knowledge
- We respect a healthy work-life balance and offer remote,
virtual or work-from-home opportunities.
- Our teams keep open communication through video conferencing,
team messaging and daily stand-ups.
- Our leadership values collaboration and encourages team members
to bring creative problem-solving ideas from both a technical and
- We have several career paths, whether you want to be an
individual contributor, manager, project manager, or stay technical
- there's a documented growth plan to help you follow the path you
- We want to grow our people - we help to make you better by
providing training for both technical and professional
development.Remote, USA - Can be remote, virtual or work-from-home
anywhere in the United States.Additional Locations: Springfield,
MO, St. Louis, MO, Kansas City, MO, Bentonville, AR, Little Rock,
AR, Chicago, IL, Oklahoma City, OK, Omaha, NE, Austin, TX, Dallas,
TX, Atlanta, GA, Huntsville, AL, Charlotte, NC, Raleigh, NC,
Seattle, WA, Washington, D.C., Lansing, MI, Baltimore, MD,
Durham-Chapel Hill, NC, Trenton, NJ, Boulder, CO, Colorado Springs,
CO, Des Moines, IA, Hartford, CT, Tallahassee, FLBenefitsAll full
time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is
designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and
their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies
based on employment status, average hours worked, location and
length of service.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Remote UI/UX Architect - Digital Commerce, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!