Company: The Kraft Heinz Company
Posted on: June 25, 2022
All posting locations: Springfield, Missouri, United States of
Job Function: 06 - Manufacturing
Department: 06 - 00 Manufacturing
Date Published: 08-Jun-2022
Job Type: Regular
Description & Requirements
The Kraft Heinz Company is currently seeking a Production Associate
to work at our facility in Springfield- MO. Ideal candidates must
be motivated to work in a team-orientated- fast-paced environment.
This position requires individuals to perform duties in a food
manufacturing environment following strict quality and safety
* Basic math- reading- and communication
* Ability to adjust to temperature changes (lower 40s to upper
90s); can be in hot/humid or cool environment depending on assigned
* Prior manufacturing experience is preferred
Kraft Heinz is an EO employer - Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled and
other protected categories
Benefits & Compensation Overview:
We offer a variety of benefits including:
* 4 Medical Plan options
* 3 Dental Plan options
* 1 Vision Plan options
* 401k with matching contributions
* Additional perks: Company Paid Life Insurance Policy- Paid
Parental Leave- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability plans- Wellbeing
Program- Employee Assistance Program- Pet Insurance- plus other
* Vacation starting from date of hire
* $18.00 - $21.70 per hour- plus shift differential for second and
* FOIP (Field Operations Incentive Plan) - Bonus Plan
We are a 24/7 facility offering both 8-hour and 10-hour shifts as
well as 12-hour rotating shifts. Work schedule is dependent on
Plant & Community Overview:
* Over 1-000 employees make up the team at the Springfield
* A variety of cheese products (Sliced/Chunk/Shred)- and pasta Mac
& Cheese meals are produced at this location.
Welcome to the birthplace of Route 66! Springfield- MO combines a
small-town vibe with the energy of a college town and amenities of
a big city. With an attractive cost of living and strong local
economy- Springfield is well-positioned to continue its reliable
growth. Residents enjoy four distinct seasons and a wealth of
outdoor recreational opportunities including cycling- fishing- and
hiking. The city is also host to the Springfield Cardinals- the
Double-A affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals. Springfield is also
only 40 miles north of the fun tourist city of Branson- MO! No
matter what your interests are- Springfield has everything:
fantastic food- shopping- and adventure - this community offers it
Are you ready to join a team with a global portfolio of more than
200 brands? With Kraft Heinz- you can create your career and make a
difference! If you're passionate like us and ready to build on a
storied legacy- we welcome you to be a part of our team.
Responsibilities & Duties:
* Responsible for maintaining quality standards by checking quality
of seals- code dates-
labels- packaging of product- weights- odor- color- temperature of
* Responsible for properly inserting components in cartons- taking
weights- and properly recording data.
* Responsible for insuring proper supplies are used on the
* Stacking at end of line on skid; requires constant reaching-
bending and twisting.
* Operate packing or filling equipment.
* Recordkeeping as required on manual- computer and other
* Ensures that housekeeping and Kraft quality standards are
maintained in the work area
* General housekeeping duties include sweeping- bending- pickup up
trash- lifting trash bags filled with trash- picking up cheese
* Operates material handling equipment in a safe and efficient
* Performs variety of sanitation and maintenance-type
* Must check product and fill out quality documentation.
* Peel out and salvage rejected product.
* Follow GMP's outlined in handbook volume #3.0102.
* Must be able to work with others on the line - "Team Work".
* Will work on either production or sanitation jobs.
* Will work on 1st floor- 2nd floor- 3rd floor- grinding room-
coolers- production areas- and SCOF areas.
* Performs sanitation duties when required.
* Must be willing to be an active participant in Safety and
Productivity Improvement Teams.
* Performs other duties as directed by Line Leader and Shift
* Must maintain equipment by utilizing the IL6S system and
* Performs variety of maintenance-type tasks such as change-overs-
set-ups- pit stops- minor maintenance and adjustments- lubrication-
* This position will be expected to complete training on upgrade
and relief positions within the Process Cheese department.
* Accountable for the Safety- Health and Environmental systems and
operational standards to ensure compliance as it is outlined in our
policies/procedures and processes.
* Accountable for the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) system
and operational standards as outlined in the Springfield QRMP
* Performs bending- squatting- kneeling- sorting- and reaching to
both ground level and overhead
* Lifts- carries- pushes- lifts and grips objects; climbs
* Routinely pulls and moves up to 50 pounds
* Must possess manual dexterity necessary to operate equipment and
disassemble and reassemble equipment.
* Must be able to stand while inserting components.
* Must be able to do sustained activity jobs.
Keywords: The Kraft Heinz Company, Springfield , Production Associate, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!