Posted on: June 24, 2022
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Work Schedule: Days 6am - 2:30pm
We are currently offering a $1000 SIGN ON BONUS to eligible
ROi, an affiliate of HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply
chain organization transforming healthcare. At ROi, you'll earn
competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with ample
opportunities to learn, grow and innovate. If you have a passion
for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a cost
effective manner, consider a career with us.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they
need. We offer fulll-time and part-time an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique
benefits we offer include:
* Student Loan Repayment
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs
encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the
As the Full-Time Production Assembler you will assemble components
and prepare customized surgical packs into custom procedure
What will you do in this role:
* Count, fold, place and package components according to assembly
* Prepare and clean assembly area prior to production setup.
* Involved in line setup and preparation of assembly line.
* Ensure acceptable quality of material is placed into production
* Ensure correct quantities of components are placed during
* Wrap, label, seal and package finished trays according to
* Perform line clearance procedures to established guidelines.
* Provide proper identity to items requiring re-stock and/or
* Perform general housekeeping duties.
* Experience: Three months related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Mathematical Skills: Ability to do simple math add, subtract,
multiply using whole numbers.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of
our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community! We want
your knowledge and expertise!
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS /
AFSC / NCC rates should meet the qualifications for this position.
12P, 21P, 2R131, 2R151
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA, Springfield , Production Assembler, Professions , Republic, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!