Sr Business Systems Analyst
Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.US Remote Eligible
The Operational Data Product teams within Digital Product
Management are looking for business analysts to join our delivery
teams. Business Analysts will review, analyze and evaluate end-user
needs as defined by strategic goals of the product team, along with
querying and analyzing data, to create user stories and system
specifications for Operational Data Stores (ODS) and/or Master Data
Management (MDM) in partnership with our Data Stewards and Data
Owners to align with the firms Data Governance policies.
Responsibility Summary :
- Create, maintain and review business process models, data
flows, prototypes, business requirements, use cases and test
- Perform data analysis that facilitates the transformation of
complex data/information into actionable insights to support highly
complex business processes using agile methodology.
- Execute and present written and verbal business systems impact
analysis resulting in identification of new data solutions with
- Liaison between product team and stakeholders (data
owners/stewards, other product teams, data governance) to
proactively identify opportunities to create, maintain, enhance or
integrate data usage by new and existing systems.
- Serve as a technical and functional data subject matter expert
for multiple product epics at the same time.
- Understanding of cross divisional systems and impacts of
- Generate communication, process and educational plans to
mitigate the disruption of change.
- Mentors less experienced members of the team.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required.
- 4 years experience designing and implementing functional
systems and data in a structured process.
- Technical proficiency with tools to identify, collect and
analyze data such as SQL Developer, Data Studio, or TOAD.
- Ability to document new and existing business process flows and
research data definition to develop expertise or promote data usage
- Ability to summarize moderate to highly complex business cases,
system information and concepts and clearly and effectively
communicate to cross divisional leadership using verbal, written
and presentations skills.
- Advanced knowledge of standard Business System Analyst
principles and practices.
- Associate must have the ability to work independently and in a
team environment, multi-task and work with leader to prioritize
assigned tasks / projects.
- Strong relationship management, interpersonal and negotiation
- Advanced troubleshooting skills to investigate, resolve and
escalate problems. Identifies need for technical assistance to help
in problem resolution.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to provide working
system prototypes and scenario modeling.
- Advanced understanding of evolving firm reporting technology
- Industry experience with CRM or Investment Security related
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For - By Great Place to
Work - and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the
Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six
spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee
Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D.
Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors
in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial
Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction
among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit
jdpower.com/awards for more information.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn
more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to
base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit
sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data
and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other
relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $76798 - $130764
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Springfield , Sr Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!