Lead Strategy Consultant
Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.In Firm Analytics Consulting we partner with senior
leaders to unleash the full potential of our firm's data assets. We
create client, branch and firm value by empowering decision making
through insights and innovative analytics that help advance
At Edward Jones our purpose is to partner for positive impact-to
improve the lives of our clients and colleagues, and together,
better our communities and society.
The Strategy Consultants use business acumen to partner with firm
senior leaders to integrate analytics into business applications
and decisions, support the increased use of data-driven decision
making, and execute best in class analytics within their areas of
The Lead Strategy Consultant on the Analytics Consulting team uses
advanced relationship building, storytelling, and influence skills
to drive and influence transformational change in the Firm's
analytics strategy. The Lead Strategy Consultant uses knowledge of
the Firm's current and future data/analytics capabilities to
partner with senior/executive leaders of the firm, ensuring
analytic capabilities and insights are embedded into
enterprise-wide processes that improve the client and/or branch
Additional Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Inclusion of analytics into firm processes that improve the
client and/or branch experience.
- Provide strategic consulting for the Firm, influencing and
supporting enterprise level decision-making, through superior
thought leadership and professional expertise.
- Expected to make strategic connections between firm level
priorities to ensure continued alignment amidst dynamic sequencing
and iterative outcomes.
- Use systems thinking to proactively identify, thoroughly
analyze and solve high impact and/or complexity problems and reach
- Conceptualize analytical deliverables and determine analytical
approach(es) that are innovative, forward thinking, and aligned to
future analytics and technology vision of the firm.
- Partner with executive leaders to drive and influence the
highest and best use of analytics to integrate into Firm strategy
and business decisions.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with Program
Leaders, Business Segment Leaders and Leadership Forum members
across the firm who are leading the Firm's transformation
- Drive for implementation of solutions by partnering with key
stakeholders from across the firm to ensure analytics projects are
successfully implemented by business areas. Proactively identifies
clear integration path before beginning work.
- Help key stakeholders understand the trade-offs between various
approaches and make recommendations based on a well-developed point
- Work effectively in a matrixed analytics organization.
Identify, direct and coordinate resources (people, systems, tools)
not in your chain of command. Independently manage prioritization
of work execution.
- Lead cross-functional teams responsible for implementing
projects in support firm-wide business objectives.
- Develop systems of measures that span levels of the
organization to influence strategic direction.
- Educate senior leaders & executives across the firm on
analytical concepts and best practices, increasing firm and sr.
leader analytic acumen.
- Leads others through change
- Mentor and develop the capabilities of associates on the team
(e.g. business acumen, navigating and influencing the organization,
storytelling, analytic solution development, solution integration).
No formal people leadership responsibilities but will provide input
on performance reviews and development plans.
- Bachelor's Degree and preferred Advanced Degree in Business,
Economics, Data Science or Analytics. Relevant work experience will
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- 9+ years of relevant Professional Experience is required
- Analytics Consulting and/or Business Development experience
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus.Technical
- Advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Advanced influence/storytelling skills.
- Advanced change management skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Proficiency using visualization software (Tableau) is a
- Working knowledge of Agile principles a plus.
- Working knowledge of modern data technology is a plus.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For - By Great Place to
Work - and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index - Edward Jones joins the ranks of
767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the
Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six
spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this
- J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee
Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D.
Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors
in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial
Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors' satisfaction
among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit
jdpower.com/awards for more information.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn
more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to
base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit
sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data
and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other
relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $106916 - $182047
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Springfield , Lead Strategy Consultant, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!