Springfield MO : CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Linehaul Driver
Company: DHL Supply Chain
Posted on: May 16, 2022
CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Line Haul Driver $69,313 Annual
EarningsSign On $7,500 Home Daily Springfield, MO Home
DailyComprehensive and Affordable Benefits
- Available After Only 30 Days DHL Supply Chain is a leader in
the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics
industry. We're a world-class company, and we're looking for
world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the
right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do
attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the
first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
Our customer is a worldwide leader in automotive and parts
manufacturing. The position that we are interviewing for involves
the line haul of our customer's repair/replacement auto parts to
and from their Parts Distribution Center, in St Louis, 5 evenings
per week. This is a full time positions with a comprehensive and
affordable Benefit Package (that kicks in after only 30 days), plus
a 401-K with a matching part and YOU ARE HOME EVERY DAY and PAID
EVERY WEEK! The Job: Daily Line Haul Route This is a line haul
position with 7 SMALL deliveries 5 nights per week. The route
begins at about 3:30 PM Monday - Friday afternoons and will take
around 11.5 hours to complete.
- You will be running the same route every day. . You will be
driving a late model day cab and pulling a 48' lift gated trailer.
All of our equipment is well maintained, from the tractor to
trailer to the material handling equipment, to enable you to
perform your duties safely. Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience
driving a tractor/trailer.If you meet the 6 months minimum
requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate
of completion from an accredited CDL training school is
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the
DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely
in both urban and suburban environments. The Pay: $65,500/year plus
Additional Bonus PotentialThis route pays approximately $1,355.05
per week. after 6 months get an increase to $1,442.40
- The pay is a daily route pay of $271.01 the after 6 months to
$288.48 so you can count on the consistency of your income and DHL
- Get your route done early and still receive the same pay. No
better way to budget your family expenses than to know what you are
earning every week.There is also the potential for up to an
additional $2,500 (TAX FREE) annually in driver SAFETY, ATTENDANCE
and PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES! You are HOME DAILY!DHL PAYS WEEKLY!
Outstanding Affordable Benefits - Effective after Only 30 Days
- Medical - Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes
one free physical per year.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups
and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include
one free annual vision checkup at no charge. Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy - Protection for up to
- Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin
accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 9 paid holidays per year.
Holidays are paid after completing 90 days of employment.
- 401K - Company Matching - No better way to save for your
retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will
match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week
and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. In other words, you
contribute 6% weekly and DHL will contribute 5%. To make this even
better YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Go back to College or Graduate School
and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment - Late model and well maintained
tractors and van trailers.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by
OptumHealth.This service is a confidential, short term counseling
and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle
challenges. DHL SUPPLY CHAINExcellence. Simply delivered
Keywords: DHL Supply Chain, Springfield , Springfield MO : CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Linehaul Driver, Professions , Nixa, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!