CDL A Delivery Truck Driver - Earn $100K Per Year - Health Benefits Day 1
Company: Performance Food Group Springfield
Posted on: May 16, 2022
---------**$10,000 Sign-On Bonus**Make up to $100K per
year(Formerly known as Reinhart - We are off Packer Rd.)Position
Summary:Class A CDL drivers efficiently deliver the right product
to customer accounts in a courteous, professional, compliant, safe
and timely manner. Drivers use a multitude of methods including
manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in
multi-temperature environments. Position Responsibilities may
include, but not limited to:
- Perform all required safety checks (i.e. pre/post trip)
including inspections of tractor/truck and trailer according to
Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations; inspect
tractor/truck and trailer to insure they meet company safety
standards and take appropriate action as needed. Report all safety
issues and/or repairs required.
- Follow all DOT regulations and company safe driving guidelines
and policies. Immediately report any and all safety hazards.
- Inspect trailer for properly loaded and secured freight.
Perform count check of items and check customer invoices of
products that have been loaded. Check and complete in an accurate
and in legible fashion all required paperwork associated with
- Drive to and deliver customer orders according to predetermined
route delivery schedule.
- Unload products from the trailer, transport items into
designated customer storage areas. Perform damage control checks on
items, scanning and contact supervisor about removing orders
according to company policy. Verify delivery of items with customer
and obtain proper signatures. Collect money (cash or checks) where
required. Load customer returns on to trailer and secure trailer
- Ensure that tractor, trailer and freight are appropriately
locked and/or secured at all times.
- Unload damaged goods and customer returns and bring to the
driver check-in and complete necessary paperwork. Unload all
equipment, materials and remove trash from trailers as
- Perform general housekeeping duties in tractor, loading dock
area and keep trailers clear and clean as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Day One!
- Company Matched 401k
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Purchasing Perks
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities and More!Required
- High school diploma/GED or state approved equivalent
- Valid CDL A
- Meet all State licensing and/or certification requirements
- Must be 21 years of age
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) for past 3 years
- Pass post offer drug test and criminal background check
- Pass road test
- Valid current DOT Health Card and/or able to secure new DOT
- Able to hand-lift and utilize two-wheeler, lift gate and/or
other equipment to move and/or stack product cases/freight of
varying size and weight throughout shift; product generally ranges
from between 10-35 pounds and up to between approximately 60 and 90
pounds, depending on the locationPreferred Qualifications:
- 1+ years commercial driving experience
- Foodservice distribution industry experience
- Onboard computer and electronic log system experience (i.e.
- Hand-held point of delivery scanning system experience (i.e.
- Customer service related work experienceRequired Experience:
- 12 months of commercial driving experience
Keywords: Performance Food Group Springfield, Springfield , CDL A Delivery Truck Driver - Earn $100K Per Year - Health Benefits Day 1, Professions , Ava, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!