Class A OTR Company Driver Wanted in Springfield, Missouri
Company: Terminal Transport, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We Know Our Drivers By Name! Terminal Transport is a small
family owned carrier. Our drivers currently average between 10,500
and 13,000 miles a month and are receiving benefits, with
consideration of the importance of home time. We want drivers that
are looking for a place to call home.-- We need your skills to add
to our already incredible team.--
Our drivers typically stay out on the road 2 to 3 weeks at a time.
That depends on where they live. You will be responsible for the on
time pick-up and delivery to our customers. To accomplish that, we
provide 2018-22 Freightliner Cascadia's. All of our trailers are
less than 10 years old. We run primarily the 7 state upper Midwest
regions, with consistent freight outside that area as well. No
Northeast. Our CDL Drivers enjoy the following benefits:
- $1000 hiring bonus
- Competitive Pay - Earn $1200-1500 weekly
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Rider and Pet Policy
- Preplanned trips--
- About 50% of our freight is drop/hook, all of it being no
- Monthly safety and performance bonus program- $600/month
- We only hire drivers that live on lanes that we run so that we
can get them home.
- Established carrier since 1964
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Holidays vacation--
- Extra pay for going to Canada--
- Direct Deposit Available
- Bonus pay for having Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements.
--- Must have at least 6 months of verifiable tractor-trailer
experience in the past 36 months not including driving school and a
valid Class A CDL
--- SAP program drivers who have been cleared to return to duty
welcome to apply
Keywords: Terminal Transport, Inc., Springfield , Class A OTR Company Driver Wanted in Springfield, Missouri, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!