Company: Republic Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: A Dispatcher is responsible for the
coordination of the utilization of drivers, trucks and containers
to create capacity, maximize productivity and ensure prompt,
courteous and efficient service to all customers.
* Ensure maximum productivity by achieving or exceeding
Company-established goals by successfully routing vehicles.
* Assign loads to drivers based on designated routes and driver
* Prepare, update and dispense the daily route schedule.
* Gather and maintain route sheet documentation for pick-ups
(scheduled, missed, extra pick ups), route completions and driver
* Ensure route completion via the driver check-in process.
* Courteously interact with customers, as required.
* Report driver performance issues or concerns to appropriate
management for resolution.
* Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned..
* Experience in a customer-facing position.
* Two years of prior experience working as a dispatcher
* High School Diploma or GED.
Bonus Plan Details (if applicable):
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Keywords: Republic Services, Inc., Springfield , Dispatcher, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!