Systems Engineer - Windows
Company: Dat Freight & Analytics
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DAT is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at
the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain
logistics for 43 years. We continue to transform the industry year
over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions
of customers every day - customers who depend on DAT for the most
relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter
business decisions and run their companies more profitably. We
operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with
226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion
of annual global shipment market transaction data. We have
co-headquarters in Portland, OR and Denver, CO, and additional
offices in MO, TX, and Bangalore, India. For additional
information, see www.DAT.com/company.
DAT is looking for a Systems Engineer to join our Keypoint
Operations Management Team in Springfield, MO.
As a Systems Engineer you'll bring everything youve learned about
ensuring customer satisfaction, technical product support, and
systems configuration to a SaaS company that has been at the
forefront of freight analytics for over 42 years.
This position is located in the Springfield, MO office.
- Detail oriented, possessing strong analytical and
- Outstanding customer services skills, as well as exceptionally
strong technical knowledge.
- Adept at configuring systems, including hardware and software,
and installing software.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment, and adept at balancing
What Youll Do
- Provide technical support, expediently resolve hardware and
software issues by phone and remote connection.
- Configure customers systems, load and install Keypoint
Transportation software, both locally and remotely.
- Troubleshoot hardware and systems issues related to DAT
- Facilitate the optimal performance of the software on customers
hardware and systems.
- Maintain servers, customer user accounts, and perform system
- Be the voice of the customer to Product Management, Engineering
and QA to enhance the function and performance of the software.
The Skills And Experience Youll Bring
- Three or more years of directly related experience in a
customer-facing, highly technical, business-critical
- Expert level knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, and
Windows Servers in a high availability environment.
- Strong skills with Windows desktop and server versions; as well
advanced network, hardware, and software troubleshooting
- Advanced skills with Windows Terminal Services, Active
Directory, and Group Policy.
- Strong communication skills and ability to share technical
information with a wide audience.
- Microsoft Certifications, including MCSA or MCSE, desired.
- Bachelors Degree in information systems or related subject.
Associates Degree considered.
DAT embraces the value of a diverse workforce, and believes it is a
core strength of our company that we encourage those values in
every DAT employee, at every level of our organization, regardless
of tenure or rank. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals With
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Dat Freight & Analytics, Springfield , Systems Engineer - Windows, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!