Inventory Control Specialist
Company: ENVOY AIR INC.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Who we are:
Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing
airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the
opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work
with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team
committed to providing outstanding service.
* Amazing employee flight privileges within the American Airlines
* Training and development programs to take your career to the next
* Comprehensive health and life benefits (subject to location)
PAY RATE: $11.42/hr
Perfect Attendance Winter bonus: $500
* To be eligible, ground employees with perfect attendance must be
actively working scheduled hours beginning on November 15th, 2021
through December 10, 2021 and remain on payroll through December 31
* Employees will not qualify for this bonus if they fail to work
any scheduled shifts.
* Pay date: December 31, 2021
How will you make an impact?
What is an Inventory Control Specialist?
An Inventory Control Specialist job is to handle Envoy's incoming
and outgoing aircraft inventory, and to manage Envoy's stock. Your
responsibilities will be to load and unload items from delivery
trucks, receive inventory in from open Purchase & Repair orders,
check that orders are complete and not damaged, move inventory to
the appropriate storage area, prepare outgoing shipments, issue
inventory to your customer aircraft maintenance, control inventory
by doing inventory counts, distribute inventory to other Envoy
stations as requested by Inventory Control Distribution or other
Inventory Control Specialists. Other duties you will be required to
do is housekeeping (keeping a clean and enjoyable work area). You
will learn about hazardous material, how to handle it, determine
the classification of it, ship it and discarding it as
What are the skills for an Inventory Control Specialist. Basic
Inventory Control Specialist skills are mental and physical
qualities that enable you to perform warehouse-related work at a
high level of competence and professionalism. Some skills are
technical and very specific to the job, such as operating a
forklift or driving a vehicle and packing material.
* Responsible for the complete life cycle of inventory which
includes requisitioning, receiving, storing, stock chasing,
disbursing, transferring, exchanging, shipping, and delivering
* Responsible for other related areas such as inventory control,
discrepancy resolution, and inventory inspection based on Company
regulations and safety standards.
* Maintain inventory within established specifications and in
serviceable condition by following appropriate procedure to
exchange a broken tool, to request repairs, or to requisition
* Count physical inventory; check minimums/maximums
* Examine items visually and manually for defects or wear
* Sort serviceable and non-serviceable items, based on their
condition, into appropriate bins
* Lift, carry, and pull items from stock; load/unload, pack/unpack
items, and related physical work
* Store items according to company, fire, safety, and good
housekeeping regulations and practices
* Clean and services equipment used to keep it in operating
condition; reports need for repairs
* Complete, verify and route forms according to procedure
* Give data on stock to authorized Company personnel
* Work according to company regulations and procedures and
instructions from Crew Chief or Supervisor
Who are we looking for?
* Minimum age 18
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Valid state driver's license
* Ability to lift up items up to 50 lbs.
* Willing and able to work rotating shifts including days, nights,
weekends, holidays and rotating days off
* Possess the legal right to work in the United States
* Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the
* Twelve (12) months experience in general warehouse or similar
type supply function involving receiving, shipping, and binning
material by parts number preferred
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief
overview of the position. It's not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills
required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be
subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: ENVOY AIR INC., Springfield , Inventory Control Specialist, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!