Posted on: January 15, 2022
SHIFT: No Weekends
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday with occassional weekends
We are currently offering a $1000.00 SIGN ON BONUS to eligible
ROi, an affiliate of HealthTrust, is a leading integrated supply
chain organization transforming healthcare. At ROi/HealthTrust,
you'll earn competitive rewards and benefits, and be presented with
ample opportunities to learn, grow and innovate. If you have a
passion for shaping how high-quality patient care is delivered in a
cost effective manner, consider a career with us.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. Your benefits include;
* 401(k) matching
* Paid time off
* Medical insurance - customizable plans
* Dental insurance
* Life insurance
* Short-term and long-term disability coverage
* Flexible spending account
* Tuition assistance and student loan forgiveness programs
* Employee discount program
* Employee stock purchase program
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity!
As a Material Handler you will be responsible for providing the
highest level of accuracy within each aspect of customer order
* Receiving product, stocking/replenishment, product selection
* Picking, loading, stocking
* Routing completed orders to the appropriate trailer
* Maintaining a safe work environment.
* Utilization of computers will apply.
* Adherence to the goals and philosophy of Sisters Mercy Health
System, the Code of Professional and Business Ethics and The
Employee Code of Conduct is required.
* High school diploma or GED preferred
* Three years experience in a similar role preferred
* Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) is a plus
* Ability to operate a forklift and "rider" pallet jack
Our mission is to transform the clinical, operational and financial
performance of those we serve through an integrated supply
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review
all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
MOS CODE S017, 51C, 51G, 76R,76A, 76D, 76J, 76P, 76Q, 76R68J, 92A,
92Y, 68J, 4P031, 4P051, 4P091, 43P1, 43P2, 43P3, 43P6, IMRL, 6042,
9662, 9954, MAT, SK. LS
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA, Springfield , Material Handler, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!