Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Location: Mountain Home
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your
role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around
the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the
organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and
inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives- where
your purpose accelerates our mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (these are primary
responsibilities of the role and the incumbent will perform other
duties as assigned):
* Performs some (up to all) of the following tasks:
transporting/delivering materials, packing parts, supplying
machines, discarding scrap, ordering materials, wrapping pallets,
making boxes, , loading/unloading materials into and out of
shipping containers, performing inventory management using batch
trace, operating forklift, creating/maintaining/verifying
* Performs all other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Qualifications):
* Must have basic computer skills.
* Must have the ability to read and understand job
* Must be able to write legibly and use a numbering system.
* Must be able to operate forklift and pallet jack.
* Must be willing to work overtime on weekends and off shift to
cover absentees and vacations on other shifts.
* Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal
* Must be able to communicate clearly and respectfully with all
levels of personnel in area/plant.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Industrial warehouse experience preferred.
* CDL preferred but not required.
Physical / Safety Requirements
* Requires walking, lifting a minimum of 35 lbs., bending,
twisting, pushing, pulling, reaching, standing, climbing, and
* Must be able to safely operate a forklift/motorized vehicle.
* Must pass forklift physical.
* Duties may require overtime work, including nights and
* Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is
* Position requires standing and walking for extended periods of
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or
any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If,
because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or interview process,
please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your
request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where
fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other
agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal
personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect
yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Keywords: Baxter, Springfield , Material Handler - 2nd Shift, Professions , Mountain Home, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!