Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Product Technician will provide assistance with line and SKU
maintenance. They will be responsible for loading and processing
system SKU changes from suppliers and Product Managers. The Product
Technician will provide support to various teams regarding
inventory system maintenance questions. Essential Job
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all item information
in the AS/400 system.
- Load and update all new item dimensions and weights in the
warehouse management system.
- Determine and apply corrections as necessary including:
initiation of system recalls, item master changes, and catalog
- Monitor and prepare label projects for the Inventory Control
Department and ensure accurate label information is communicated to
the warehouses. Skills and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills. BenefitsAll full time
team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed
to offer convenience and security to our team members and their
families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based
on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of
service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type
http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Product Technician, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!