Company: Burrell Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Looking to feed your desire to give to your community and
support those who need a helping hand? Look no further! Not only is
Burrell growing the amount of its resources, services, and
facilities to assist as many communities as possible, it also
provides plenty of opportunity for growth in your current field and
the freedom to explore others. Our culture and our environment are
unlike any other. We offer highly-competitive pay and a full range
of top-notch full-time employee benefits such as:
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance ProgramJob Description:PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
IIWhat you'll get to do:
- Assist pharmacist with preparing prescriptions by counting or
pouring medications, labeling containers, and pricing
- Produce Pharmacy Software Generated compliance report for
- Produce Adherence packaging/labels/stickers
- Fill prescriptions utilizing the current adherence system.
- Add new medications into the Pharmacy Software.
- Determine appropriate order points
- Remove/Add order-points due to substitutions/backorder
- Create daily Rx and OTC medication order(s).
- Create and process medication returns to wholesaler.
- Create and process expired medication returns.
- Effectively use Long Term Care pharmacy application
- Produce MARs for residential programs.
- Verify validity of physician orders with knowledge of
acceptable prescription procedures.Education and Experience:
- Eight months as a Technician I or equivalent position
- Valid pharmacy technician license in good standing with
appropriate board of pharmacy
- High school diploma or GED equivalentWhere you'll be
working:This position is at our Transitions clinic in Springfield,
MO.What we offer:Great pay, great schedule, great benefits, and an
amazing culture of inclusiveness and positivity. Burrell's
dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion
is clearly reflected in all of our content and across all of our
agency. Diversity is more than a commitment at Burrell-it is the
foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and
believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating
characteristics that make us different.MP123We are an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and encourage
applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or
veteran status, or to other non-work related factors.Burrell is a
Smoke and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Keywords: Burrell Behavioral Health, Springfield , Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!