Sheet Metal Technician - Sign On Bonus!
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job DescriptionAre you a dedicated individual with experience in
working with sheet metal products and equipment? Are you looking
for the chance to work in a role where you can use your experience
working for a company that values its employees? Are you looking
for an opportunity to work with a rapidly growing company?If you
answered yes to any of these, we'd like to talk to you. We're
looking to add a Layout Associate to our team in Springfield, MO.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with the confidence
to assist in the fabrication, assembly, installation, and repair of
sheet metal products. We are growing quickly, and we are looking
for someone that can join the current system and bring a strong
level of commitment and professionalism to the
team.QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
- Knowledge of machines, including their designs, uses, repair
- The ability to see details and imagine how the product will
look when completed.
- The ability to use mathematics to solve problems.
- The ability to communicate with co-workers to relay important
- The ability to work individually and as a team.
- Layout, fit, and connect parts to be bonded, calculating
production measurements as necessary.What will you be doing here?
- Work in a team environment to stage sheet metal for the press
- Use band saw & Debur edges of stainless steel sheet metal.
- Providing assistance in areas as assigned while working with
the production team.
- Working a standard schedule of Monday Friday with the potential
for some OT.Sign on Bonus Campaign
- Eligible for new team members hired February 1, 2021 through
May 31, 2021. (potential for extension in the event positions have
not been filled.)
- Paid by position: Assemblers - $500, Welders - $1,000,
Machinists $1,000, Material Handler $500, Service Technician -
$1,500 Layout Tech - $500, Press Brake -$1,000
- Bonuses are paid as a non-discretionary bonus and would be paid
once a successful 90 day probation period is completed.
- If the candidate does not complete 1 full year of service, the
amount of their sign-on bonus will be due back to the company on
their final check.
Keywords: Nothum, Springfield , Sheet Metal Technician - Sign On Bonus!, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!