Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Pricing Analyst will perform tasks that align to the pricing
strategy set by the pricing Manager or Senior pricing Analyst for
each product category.Essential Job Functions
- Works with the Senior Pricing Analyst and Pricing Analyst II to
review all assigned product lines to ensure maximum gross profit
and competitive pricing in all markets.
- Performs tasks that align to the pricing strategy set by the
pricing Manager or Senior pricing Analyst.
- Coordinates with Pricing Information Specialist on competitive
price shops and reviews all collected data.
- Reviews product alerts, verifies pricing and makes any
necessary actions to resolve the identified issue under the
direction of the Pricing Manager, Senior Pricing Analyst or Pricing
Analyst II.Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid mathematical skills and proficient with Microsoft Office
programs including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with research and data analysis.BenefitsAll full
time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is
designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and
their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies
based on employment status, average hours worked, location and
length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or
type in your browser.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!