Relief Route Driver - CSR- Springfield, MO
Company: AmeriPride Services Inc
Posted on: May 5, 2020
AmeriPride Services is seeking Relief CSR's-Delivery Drivers to
join their dynamic workforce!
In this client-facing role, you will execute all functions
regarding the delivery and pickup of goods to and from customers.
You will fill in for other Customer Service Representatives while
he/she cannot perform the duties of their dedicated delivery
routes. On these routes you will visit between 20 and 45 customers
per day. Throughout your deliveries, you will work to promote
AmeriPride, our core values and our products and services.
Essentially, our delivery drivers serve as the first line of
customer contact - striving to retain and increase our existing
This position requires individuals who can assess our customers'
ongoing needs. Therefore, you must be perceptive and observant as
well as privy to the fundamental goals of every business you work
with. If you are an outgoing, communicative and confident person
with an entrepreneurial spirit and a safe driving record, then
AmeriPride may be the right place for you to explore a fulfilling,
challenging and lucrative career in Customer Service!
AmeriPride Services offers competitive compensation and benefit
packages. For more information, please visit www.AmeriPride.com.
AmeriPride Services, Inc., a nationally recognized leader in the
uniform rental industry, has been delivering exceptional service to
all our customers since 1889. We have grown into a multi-national
organization operating 196 production facilities and service
centers throughout the United States and Canada. Over 200,000
customers experience AmeriPride every week.
AmeriPride Services Inc. is one of North America's elite providers
in branded identity apparel and facilities services programs.
AmeriPride develops customized uniform and facility services
programs for our customers that will enhance their employees'
image, provide brand identity apparel and products, and promote the
safety of their employees and clients through a full portfolio on
innovative products and services.
* Ensure that all customer invoicing and inventory levels are
accurate and up-to-date.
* Prior to each delivery day, you will review customer paperwork
for special needs or considerations - identifying upsell
opportunities and how to best position our products or services to
meet the clients' needs.
* Organizing products in your vehicle
* Reviewing customer inventories and storage areas upon each
* Collecting product for laundering
* Consistently building rapport and adding value through your
* Monitoring and seeking feedback from customers on perceived
levels of service
* Consulting customers on additional product options
* Coordinating with CSMs and CSSs about creating solutions for
current customers' needs and product gaps.
* Commercial Vehicles Operation
* Must be physically qualified to drive a Commercial Motor Vehicle
and carry a medical examiners certificate stating such
qualifications as dictated by Company, Federal (Such as FMCSR
391.41) or Provincial regulations in the country in which the job
duties will take place.
* Maintain a clean, professional and tidy personal appearance.
* Practice appropriate lifting and carrying techniques as well as
take every safety measure while driving.
* Must be 21 years old
* High school diploma or GED
* Minimum 1 year of previous delivery or route sales experience,
* Proven record of punctual work attendance
* Excellent driving record
* Lifting ability: up to 75 pounds
* Push & Pull ability (with assistance): up to 100 pounds
* Ability to work an 8-10 hour day
* Hold and maintain a DOT medical certification
* Bilingual (Spanish and/or French), a plus
* Having good communication, writing and math skills
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in
its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability
If you have a disability that prevents you from applying through
the standard process you may request an accommodation by sending an
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use this
alternative method for general inquiries, status of applications or
other non-alternative access questions as you will not receive a
#IND-ROUTE Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: AmeriPride Services Inc, Springfield , Relief Route Driver - CSR- Springfield, MO, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!