BUSINESS PROCESS AUTOMATION ANALYST
Company: Jack Henry
Posted on: February 13, 2020
The Enterprise Product Management & Adoption department at Jack
Henry & Associates, Inc., a leading provider of technology
solutions and payment processing services, is hiring an Advanced
Business Process Automation Analyst within the ERP Applications
team. This newly formed team is responsible for reimagining the way
the organization works, transforming our current legacy
applications and incorporating automated processes.
This position will be responsible for observing and collaborating
with users performing manual tasks and process flows to identify
appropriate opportunities for automation. This will include
creating efficiencies in the overall process, designing solutions
for automation, collaborating with development, and testing.
A successful candidate for this role is someone who is known to
- Motivated. You take initiative and get things done within
- Passionate about your work, Driven to learn new things, and
Eager to work hard.
- Flexible. What we did yesterday may not be how we do it
- Observant enough to notice when something could benefit from
automation, and Imaginative enough to think through ways to
- Meticulous in thinking broadly and preventing gaps, ensuring
- Comfortable and Inspired by a strong team environment with a
focus on collaboration, where often the best solution is a hybrid
of several team members' ideas.
- Change is a way of life and evolving every day is a necessary
aspect of positive change.
- Being part of a team is about having each other's backs and
helping each other succeed.
- Success is about meeting the users', company's, and team's
needs, not any one individual's specific agenda.
This position can be based to work out of any of the following Jack
Henry office locations: Allen, TX or Springfield, MO
- Bachelors degree.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in process
- Must be able to travel up to 25% to attend meetings, training
at another JHA office location and or to attend a professional
- Experience with one or more automation tools.
- Strong familiarity and interest in working within the DevOps
- Basic Python capabilities.
- Project management and business analysis knowledge and
- MS O365 capabilities.
- Advocates for the increased usage of automation tools and
practices across the organization and guides users through process
- Advocates a culture of change, automation, and continuous
process improvement across the organization.
- Explores new automation tools and technologies, always keeping
the future at the forefront of all activities and decisions.
- Invests time in designing smart, flexible, and scalable
solutions that focus on increasing workforce productivity by
automating tedious tasks and incorporating workflow to minimize or
eliminate manual steps, guide users through correct process flows,
and automate communications.
- Collaborates with users to gain an understanding of their
current and desired process flows, identifying opportunities for
- Interacts with users to gather and define requirements for
process automation, specifying the conditions, inputs, and
- Creates business process maps, exception scenarios, and test
plans and procedures.
- Partners with Business Transformation Analysts to prioritize
automation efforts based on the goals defined in the business
transformation strategy for the product or group of products.
- Defines metrics to capture baseline data and analyze the impact
of the automated solution once implemented.
- Collaborates with other team members to formulate plans.
Combines efforts when necessary to ensure efficiency and
high-quality automation efforts that consider all impacted teams
- Works with a team of development, operational, and
transformational resources to design, develop/configure, test, and
release new solutions or applications.
- Creates and delivers informative, professional, and engaging
materials or presentations that simplify complex data to ensure
comprehension at any given level of audience.
- Ensures that automated process releases meet defined
specifications, quality, and productivity goals.
- May act as a mentor to less experienced Business Process
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates
must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time
of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities
are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Jack Henry, Springfield , BUSINESS PROCESS AUTOMATION ANALYST, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!