Company: Core-Mark International, Inc.
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Discover the power of one and all at Core-Mark Come join the team
that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving
communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Job DetailsDescriptionCore-Mark (Nasdaq CORE)
www.core-mark.comCore-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues
to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and
broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our
reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has
allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32
distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs,
and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.At Core-Mark,
you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges
you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and
come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.THE POWER OF ONE.
STRENGTHENED BY ALL.Position Summary:As a Merchandiser, you will
work independently and be responsible for maintaining product
displays in stores, rotating product, invoice check-in, and overall
merchandising. You will be the first line of customer service and a
partner in ensuring that customers reach their sales and
profitability potential. A successful candidate will be able to
assess customer sales and identify opportunities to maximize value.
Your professionalism and business execution are critical
contributions to driving business forward for our customers,
vendors, and ourselves.Position Responsibilities:
- Checking-in with customers at each designated account and
serving as company liaison.
- Gathering information from divisions, key account teams,
vendors, and category managers.
- Communicating daily with mangers and notifying them of customer
- Identifying and reducing out-of-stocks on shelves.
- Ensuring products are fresh and within date code
- Attending to customer needs and concerns in a timely
- Ensuring plan-o-gram, marketing best practices, and compliance
- Identifying display opportunities and maximizing display
- Ensuring that products are properly displayed, priced, and
- Finding solutions to possible customer challenges with
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.Skills &
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
- Ability to drive to customer locations using personal
transportation (mileage and gasoline reimbursement will be
- Must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record,
reliable vehicle, and proper valid insurance.
- Must have valid insurance that meets minimum requirements per
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to use and understand store plan-o-gram and set
- Ability to learn how to operate a hand-held inventory control
device, calculators, and computer.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs such as
Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to perform math calculations.Physical Demands
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles
up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up
to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety
of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand and walk frequently, and be able to
drive for a significant period of time.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, or
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather,
temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at
accounts within assigned territory.Core-Mark Benefits:At Core-Mark,
we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the
well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive
benefits package that supports the health of you and your family.
As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life,Disability,& Employee Assistance Program
paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, &
- Financial Wellness:401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6%
contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter
Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for
children of employeesAt Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed
to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach
their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to
bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark
collectively stronger.THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY
Keywords: Core-Mark International, Inc., Springfield , Merchandiser, Professions , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!