Primary Care Opportunity Work, Life, Balance Student Loan Repayment
Company: J.D. Hawkins & Associates
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Outpatient Family Medicine in the heart of Missouri s Ozark
Mountains, near the Lake of the Ozarks. A NHSC-certified site and
opportunity to pay back student loans.
- Up to $300,000 Guaranteed Salary plus wRVUs
- 100% outpatient, all ages
- 4 weeks PTO + 7 paid holidays
- NHSC Student loan debt repayment
- $25,000/per year sign-on and relocation assistance Full
- 100% covered healthcare, dental, LTC coverage at no cost to the
- Medical Malpractice + Tail
- License, certification (if applicable) and CME up to $3,000 per
- Retirement Plan:
- Up to a 3% match to a 401k
- A profit-sharing plan up to 3% per year
- Relocation is possible depending on where the candidate is
- H-1B visa sponsorship possibleCommunity Information:
- Central Missouri is characterized by its natural beauty,
outdoor recreational opportunities, and a rich history.
- The natural landscape of the region provides ample
opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts. Hiking, fishing, camping,
kayaking, canoeing, and birdwatching are popular activities in the
area. The region also offers numerous trails for hiking and
mountain biking, including parts of the Ozark Trail.
- The city of Branson is a major tourist destination, located
about 90 miles southwest.
- Proximity to Springfield, MO for extra amenities and
- The region offers a harmonious blend of natural beauty, outdoor
adventure, historical significance, and entertainment options.
Whether you're seeking tranquility in the mountains, exploring
caves, or enjoying water-based activities, this region provides a
diverse range of experiences for visitors to
enjoy.Qualifications:Candidates must be eligible for medical
licensure in the State of Missouri and must be board-eligible or
certified in family medicine or internal medicine.
Keywords: J.D. Hawkins & Associates, Springfield , Primary Care Opportunity Work, Life, Balance Student Loan Repayment, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!