Company: Red Monkey Foods
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Cleans and sanitizes equipment and facilities using established
procedures and cleaning processes. Collects, removes, and properly
disposes of waste. Performs sanitation and janitorial tasks and
duties as specified by the master cleaning schedule.
Job Duties and Accountabilities:
- Safety. Works in a safe manner. Complies with safe work
practices at all times. Reports unsafe conditions or situation to
supervisor or management. Support of the safety program to
encourage compliance to regulations and employee safety.
- Food Safety. Complies with and executes Good Manufacturing
Practices. Recognizes non-compliance and takes action to correct or
report observed violations of GMPs.
- Cleans and Sanitizes equipment and facilities. Cleaning of
offices - dusting, vacuum, trash, and windows. Cleaning of
bathrooms- sinks, stools, stalls, floors, and walls. Cleaning of
breakrooms- counters, tables, microwaves, refrigerators, floors,
windows, and trash. Stocking bathrooms, paper towel dispenser, and
PPE stations. Cleaning all floors in assigned areas- sweeping,
mopping, and vacuuming. Emptying trash and cleaning trash cans in
assigned areas. Dusting walls and cleaning baseboards, cleaning
vents, and dusting assigned areas which may include piping and duct
work. Cleaning and inspecting lockers. Support chemical control
program. Other duties as assigned.
- Collects, Removes and Properly Disposes of Waste. Sweeps and
picks up trash and other waste material throughout the facility.
Collects waste and trash in designated containers and disposes of
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Actively engages in team meetings,
and provides timely feedback to team regarding work topics.
Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies.
Integrates team efforts across work team. Understands available
resources, and utilizes those resources when appropriate.
- LeadershipActs with integrity. Treats others with dignity and
respect. Models behavior that is consistent with Red Monkey Foods'
Values. Delivers on commitments and deadlines.
- Communication. Effectively communicates with team members.
Reads and understands written and oral instruction and technical
instructions related to chemical cleaning solutions and procedures.
Demonstrates sound oral and written communication skills.
Communicates effectively and professionally to both internal and
external parties. Executes effective customer communication and
relationship building techniques.
Education and Experience Required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Prefer work experience cleaning and sanitizing equipment and
facilities in a food manufacturing environment
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand written and oral
- Able to effectively work in a team environment
- Must be performance and quality driven.
- Able to perform physical tasks that include lifting 55 pounds,
pushing and pulling objects repetitively
COVID Masks are optional!
1st Shift (Mon - Thu 8a - 4:30p - Saturday 6a - 2:30p)
3rd shift (Mon-Thu 10pm-6:30am)
Keywords: Red Monkey Foods, Springfield , Sanitation Operator, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...