Posted on: May 26, 2023
Hertz, an industry leader is seeking high-charged, high-energy,
team driven individuals to work as a vehicle transporter. As a
transporter you will have the opportunity to drive Hertz cars while
getting paid! Your general responsibilities include but are not
- Transports vehicles safely within the airport to various
- Safely moves vehicles between airport and off-airport
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high
- Valid driver's license
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Flexibility in scheduling which may include nights weekends and
holidays The Hertz Corporation operates the Hertz, Dollar Car
Rental, Thrifty Car Rental brands in approximately 9,700 corporate
and franchisee locations throughout North America, Europe, The
Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Australia
and New Zealand. The Hertz Corporation is one of the largest
worldwide airport general use vehicle rental companies, and the
Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world. US EEO
STATEMENT At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of
diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote
employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of
perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees
invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our
culture and our success and reputation as a company. Individuals
are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique. EOE, including
Keywords: Hertz, Springfield , Shuttler Car, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...