Supply Chain Planner
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Text to Apply!Text JOIN2939 to 845-400-TEAM (8326)
Balchem Corporation develops, manufactures and markets specialty
ingredients that improve and enhance the health and well-being of
life on the planet, providing state-of-the-art solutions and the
finest quality products for a range of industries worldwide. Our
corporate headquarters is located in New Hampton, New York, (Hudson
Valley area) and we have a broad network of sales offices,
manufacturing sites, and R&D centers, primarily located in the
US and Europe. Founded in 1967, Balchem is a publicly traded
company (NASDAQ - BCPC) with annual revenues over $640 million and
a market cap exceeding $3.0 billion. The company consists of three
business segments: Human Nutrition & Health; Animal Nutrition &
Health; and Specialty Products. Balchem employs over 1,400 people
worldwide who are engaged in diverse activities, committed to
developing the company into global market leadership positions. To
learn more about our dynamic, stable and growing company, visit
This position will be responsible for planning and scheduling all
assets at our Verona, Mo site. In addition, they will function as
the liaison with customer service, the commercial and sales teams,
procurement, production, logistics, and quality to schedule
production, purchase raw materials and develop and maintain an
optimum schedule to drive service and cost performance.
- Complete all tasks in compliance with corporate and food safety
at the forefront
- Develop an optimized production schedule to ensure strong
customer service at optimum inventory levels and cost to
- Partner with manufacturing team to identify production floor
capacity issues and recommend solutions
- Utilize D365 ERP system and Power BI tool and reports to
support day to day operations and S&OP reporting.
- Manage production and purchase orders in D365
- Confirm deliveries of raw materials and maintain accurate
delivery dates in D365.
- Develop and maintain minimum stocking quantities
- Coordinate railcar switches with manufacturing and the BNSF
- Manage rail demurrage process
- Responsible for managing and reporting on inventory
- Responsible for coordinating use of rework and distressed
- Manage site-to-site transfers to cover production needs of
- Perform other duties as needed
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the Corporation
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management or related
- Minimum 1-3 years of supply chain planning or related
- Knowledge of planning processes and activities.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP system operation, preferably with
Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- ASCM Certification a plus.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
Balchem is committed to a workplace culture that values and
promotes diversity, inclusion, equal employment opportunities, and
a work environment free of harassment and
Keywords: balchem, Springfield , Supply Chain Planner, Other , Verona, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!