Oven Operator 1st Shift
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Understanding the correct operation of a roto-molding
- Understanding and complying with the Production Schedule.
- Ability to understand verbal and hands on instructions.
- Add inserts and other molded in components to a mold.
- Use measuring equipment to obtain proper powder weights.
- Charging molds with correct weight and type of powder.
- Changing molds to accommodate production schedule.
- Inspecting parts for conformance to specifications.
- Performing proper maintenance on molds as required.ESSENTIAL
- Continuous lifting of heavy molds in 20 to70 pound range.
- Continuous standing, reaching, bending, and
- Intermittent walking and crouching/stooping.
- Ability to work in a continuously hot environment.
- Must be able to work full time on an ongoing basis.ESSENTIAL
- Good peripheral vision.
- Near and mid sight is essential.
- Color discrimination is required.RESPONSIBILITY FOR EQUIPMENT:
- Report any mold problems to a supervisor.
- Report any machine problems to a supervisor.RESPONSIBILITY FOR
- Make sure proper materials are being used in
molds.RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAFETY:
- Operate equipment according to safe operating
- Report any safety concerns to a supervisor.
- Know location and function of safety switches.
- Know alarm system and evacuation plan.
- Know location of nearest fire extinguisher.RESPONSIBILITY FOR
- Maintain a clean and uncluttered working environment throughout
the entire shift.RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS:
- Ensure that standard procedures are followed for work
instructions, safety, and quality and report any violations to a
supervisor.RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Must wear eye protection.
- Must wear hearing protection.
- Dust mask is optional.JOB QUALIFICATIONSEDUCATION
- High School Diploma
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must have a basic understanding of product prints.EXPERIENCE
- Entry Level PositionPERSONAL
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Good attendanceFull Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.White River Marine Group
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Springfield , Oven Operator 1st Shift, Other , Lebanon, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!