Special Order Clerk
Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Special Order Clerk will process store requests for special
order items and follow up on special orders that were placed with
factories. Essential Job Functions
- Answer phone calls from store and factories.
- Process special order part requests by calling factories or
- Research and quote pricing for parts, freight and services
- Relay order information to the store via phone or email.
- Track orders that have been placed and follow up with factories
on orders not received, relaying this information to the
- Audit factory invoices to ensure accuracy.Skills and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for working accurately with numbers sequences.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
internet, and 10-key.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.BenefitsAll full
time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is
designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and
their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies
based on employment status, average hours worked, location and
length of service.
Keywords: O'Reilly Auto Parts, Springfield , Special Order Clerk, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!