Operator II (All Shifts)
Location: Mountain Home
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This is where you save and sustain lives At Baxter, we are
deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter,
your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You
ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know
our work improves outcomes for millions of patients. Baxter s
products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
healthcare.Together, we create a place where we are happy,
successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your
best work. Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining
lives- where your purpose accelerates our mission. Essential Duties
- Performs some (up to all) of the following tasks: checking
measurements, performing die adjustments, performing visual
inspections, cleaning equipment and area, making labels, packaging
and labeling rolls, palletizing, using batch trace, wrapping/moving
finished product, monitoring process, completing changeovers,
completing screen changes, completing die cleaning, updating batch
boards, discarding scrap, operating forklift,
creating/maintaining/verifying documentation, and cover other
operators to allow for breaks.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for quality and productivity of assigned
- Must have basic computer skills, basic math skills, the ability
to read and understand job instructions, and basic knowledge of
- Must be able to write legibly and use a numbering system.
- May be required to operate forklift based on specific line
- Must understand and obey all safety rules and be able to
perform all job tasks in a safe and timely manner.
- Must be willing to work overtime on weekends and off shift to
cover absentees and vacations on other shifts.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- TABE and 4-Cast training will be sufficient if completed prior
to May 2010; otherwise, minimum score of Silver on the Career
Readiness Certificate is required or BaxTech/SWAT in lieu of
- Industrial/Mechanical experience and knowledge of extrusion
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal
- Must be able to communicate clearly and respectfully with all
levels of personnel in area/plant.Physical / Safety Requirements
- Requires walking, lifting a minimum of 35 lbs., lifting above
head, bending, twisting, pushing, stretching, squatting, pulling,
reaching, standing, climbing, and carrying. Must be able to safely
operate a forklift.
- Must pass forklift physical.
- Will work around heat and fumes.
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is
- Position requires standing and walking for extended periods of
time The successful candidate for this job may be required to
verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject
to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical
conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in
accordance with applicable law. Equal Employment OpportunityBaxter
is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or
any other legally protected characteristic. EEO is the Law EEO is
the law - Poster Supplement Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable
Accommodations Baxter is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
interview process, please click on the link here and let us know
the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice Baxter has discovered incidents of
employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter
employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job
seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial
information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our
Recruitment Fraud Notice . 073430
Keywords: BAXTER, Springfield , Operator II (All Shifts), Other , Mountain Home, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!