Company: Bass Pro Shops
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Benefit Coordinator position will assist with the
administration of all benefits programs including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, and short and long-term disability, while
providing exceptional customer service.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide a high level of customer service that is
straightforward, streamlined, personal and holistic. 20%
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on
plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other
general inquiries. 15%
- Work with external vendor partner to process unemployment
claims and provide accurate data. 15%
- Processes life claims and medical support orders. 10%
- Take payments from outfitters as needed. 10%
- Provide leave guidance, scheduling meetings with Benefit /
Leave Specialists, providing benefit summary, and related
- Assists outfitters regarding benefits claim issues, plan
changes, and life status changes. 10%
- Monitor the benefits email account and assign to team members
as needed or respond to questions / requests when applicable.
- Provide support to the leave / benefits team as needed. 5%
- All other duties as assigned.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Degree Required: High School diploma
- Preferred Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources.
- Certificate(s) or License(s):
- Experience: two (2) years of experience in Human Resources
(preferably benefits)KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, or
- Proficient in Workday HRIS (preferred).Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro Shops, Springfield , Benefits Coordinator, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!