Leader, Analytics Center of Excellence
Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Fair Grove
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
Analytics Center of Excellence
The Analytics Center of Excellence is responsible for providing
critical capabilities of the enterprise analytic community.
The COE Strategy & Training team focuses on enabling users
throughout the firm to explore and enhance decision-making through
data. The Team Leader will lead the analysts through the evolution
of this function across the division.
- Lead a growing and evolving team of analysts with varied
responsibilities including strategy and release management of
analytics/BI/technology projects, firm-wide analytics and BI
training and communities of practice and firm-wide external data
and analytics tools management and optimization.
- Function as business lead and maintain accountability for
numerous enterprise-level projects in part of a firm level program
to modernize the firm's information and data management
- Develop and implement strategy for release management of BI and
analytics projects, and a long term strategy for firm-wide
analytics and BI training and communities of practice.
- Lead and coach analysts in the collaboration efforts with
internal data providers and outside vendors to enhance data
availability and usability within the data warehouse. Ensure
requirements and test plans are created and data validation
- Work with various business and technology leaders at all levels
of the firm to understand business needs, and recommend an
- Influence and communicate across a wide range of audiences with
specialized subject matter expertise including data providers,
marketing leaders, product leaders, financial advisors, and
- Develop a strong understanding of the various product types
offered through Edward Jones and how each fits within an individual
investor's needs. Position Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in the areas of
finance, business, analytics or information systems. Advanced
degree is a plus.
- 7+ years general business experience in marketing, finance,
data analytics, or information systems fields strongly
- Strong technical understanding of analytics, risk or governance
in background a plus,
- Experience leading or direct involvement in education and
development programs a plus,
- Proven networking and relationship skills
- Ability to lead team of analysts and prioritize multiple
analytics/BI/technology projects from all areas of the firm.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to navigate
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
- Motivated to understand and keep current with analytics and BI
industry trends and best practiceTechnical proficiency in the
- An understanding of both relational and dimensional database
architectures and data elements
- Fluency in business intelligence and analytics principles, best
practices and appropriate usage.
- Working knowledge of BI tools including Tableau and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to
present complex concepts in an understandable and concise format,
adapted to the audience at hand.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects along with
recurring responsibilities. Strong project management skills
preferred with ability to formulate, define and execute tasks
towards completion of project objectives and timeline.
- Working knowledge of financial products and services preferred.
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For - By Great Place to
Work - and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.2021 Corporate Equality Index
- Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that
received top marks in the Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on
LGBTQ workplace equality.
From The Human Rights Campaign. All
Rights Reserved2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No.
19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on
this prestigious list.J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked
"highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial
Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor
Edward Jones received the highest
score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010,
2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of
employee advisors' satisfaction among those who are employed by an
investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more
information.Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we
value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we
recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that
promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. to
learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition
to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit
sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data
and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other
relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $106916 - $182047
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Springfield , Leader, Analytics Center of Excellence, Other , Fair Grove, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!