Company: Azenta Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Azenta, formerly Brooks Life Sciences, new ideas, new
technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our
customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation
and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative
Azenta Life Sciences is a global leader in the life sciences space
with headquarters in Chelmsford, MA, and offices and operations
worldwide. We are a market leader in automated bio sample
management solutions and genomic services across areas such as drug
development, clinical and advanced cell therapies for the
industry's top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare
institutions globally. We provide unparalleled capabilities with
our lab analysis, sample management and storage services,
informatics software, and consumables, with the largest installed
base managing over 1 billion samples globally.
How You'll Add Value
We are seeking an Assembler to join our team. The Assembler
performs a wide variety of electronic, mechanical or
electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or
sub-assemblies. They determine and/or follow methods and sequence
of operations in functions such as performing wiring, component
installation, kit assembly, on assembly units. They make setups and
adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
What You'll Do
* Working as part of a team to move, fabricate, prep, or clean
* Assembly of components by reading instructions and examining
* Quality control over product during various stages of
* Other duties as required.
What you will Bring
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* One year experience in manufacturing preferred.
* The ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
* Above average math skills and the ability to read a tape measure
* Knowledge of basic shop tools.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Critical attention to detail.
Working Conditions/ Schedule
* Typical manufacturing environment
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, climb ladders,
scaffoldings, and use Personal Protective Equipment.
* Must be able to work in awkward positions and in confined
Keywords: Azenta Inc, Springfield , Assembler, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!