FT-Pricing Signage Coordinator-Day
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Pricing Signage Coordinator, this
* Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to
customer and associate needs.
* Ensuring merchandise pricing is updated and displayed
* Maintaining signage to keep stores clean, safe and presentable
The Pricing Signage Coordinator helps ensure our customers have a
positive shopping experience by neatly displaying up-to-date and
accurate pricing and signage. This associate hangs, removes, and
replaces signage throughout the store in accordance with the sales
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
* Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up
to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required
based on the needs of the store.
* Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
* Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
* Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
* Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
* 6 months of experience with price integrity/audit.
* 6 months of experience with Lowe's.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license
for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the
requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting
employment in this position.
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Springfield , FT-Pricing Signage Coordinator-Day, Other , Ozark, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!