|Virtual Eligible Job||No|
|Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:||No|
- At least 4 years of total
combined higher education and related work experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software engineering, related field or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Must reside in or around the Springfield, MO area
- Must be available to work on-call rotation
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally
authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment
eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship
is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence
and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they
receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and
technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and
patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single
offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more
than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.