Posted on: July 22, 2021
o Starting-: $14.87
o After 30 days:$15.65
o After 60 days: $16.47
o After 90-day probationary period: $18-$19
Job requires the operation of various manufacturing equipment to
produce corrugated containers in a fast- paced environment.
• Follow all established processes and procedures.
• Ability to work any shift and overtime as required both daily
• Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and
• Follows specific directions.
• Able to read tape measure and perform basic math used in
• Picks up parts, paper, objects, and residue off the floor and
• Able to operate power hand tools.
Shift start: 7:00AM or 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Saturday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Springfield , Machine Operator, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!