Floor Care Technician
Posted on: June 13, 2021
SIGN ON BONUS DURING THE MONTH OF MAY
- Job Summary
The Floor Care Technician maintains environmental and infection
control standards within established policies and procedures.
Essential duties include cleaning and maintaining areas in a
sanitary, orderly, and attractive condition within the hospital and
adjacent buildings, which may require traveling from one facility
to another. Respond to and initiate communication by phone,
handheld radios, pagers etc.
- Job Requirements
Preferred: High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred: 2 years hospitality, healthcare, or cleaning
Able to work alone and after hours frequently required.
Able to stand and walk on a continual basis required.
Observes all safety standards and uses safety work techniques at
Demonstrates the ability to be an advocate for and strive to
protect the health, safety and rights of the patient.
Materials Safety Data Sheet and Personal Protective Equipment:
portrays awareness of safety protocols
Trained in extraction, stripping, and refinishing
Benefits of this position include:
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,200 per year
- Retirement with employer match
- Onsite daycare with extended hours, holidays and weekends
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Pharmacy delivery to your unit
- On-site Employee Health services
- Opportunity to earn referral bonuses of up to $5,000 per hire
for certain positions
- 1906 Employee Store
- 20% tuition discount on most classes at Cox College
- Cafeteria discount
Keywords: CoxHealth, Springfield , Floor Care Technician, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!