Billing (RCM) and Collections Specialist for PDC Department
Company: Phoenix Home Care
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Phoenix Home Care is currently seeking a full-time Revenue Cycle
Billing Specialist for Private Duty Care. This is a full-time
position, Monday-Friday, 8a-5p. We offer first rate benefits that
include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, paid time off and much
This is an entry-level position but requires much attention to
detail and high levels of accuracy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Heavy emphasis on collections.
- Represents the Financial Services Department in a professional
and courteous manner, on the phone and in person.
- Generating and posting revenue on a weekly basis.
- Submitting claims and following up on denials with the
- Communication with operations staff
- Other duties as set forth by supervisors
- The main payer sources for this position includes: self-pay by
clients and long-term care insurance
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Education / Licensure: Minimum High School Diploma or
- Experience: Minimum one (1) year experience in general office
- Potential Candidate must have prior revenue cycle management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have a minimum basic knowledge of keyboarding, personal
computers, and Microsoft Office (including MS Word, MS Excel, and
- Must be strong in customer service
- Must have a strong phone etiquette with the ability to
communicate well; both verbally and in writing.
- Must be reliable, have a great attitude, and possess a strong
- Must be detailed, accurate, organized and have the ability to
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resume online and our Hiring Manager(s) will review
your submitted information and interviews will be booked
Prior revenue cycle management experience.
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care, Springfield , Billing (RCM) and Collections Specialist for PDC Department, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!