Treasury Management Officer I
Company: Simmons Bank
Posted on: June 12, 2021
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
Treasury Management Officer I is responsible for marketing and
selling the Bank's Treasury Management suite of products to
existing and new commercial customers; soliciting new core
commercial deposits; acting as relationship manager on all
deposit/treasury management matters for customers as well as
monitoring market conditions and trends to keep their respective
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicits, establishes and maintains new commercial banking
relationships for the bank with a focus on treasury management
products and core deposit growth.
- Works closely with commercial lenders to ensure commercial
deposits are gathered and treasury management products are sold to
new commercial loan customers.
- Develops and executes sales presentations for
customers/prospects. This includes formal written and oral
presentations in response to requests for proposal as well as in
the regular course of business.
- Makes cold calls to prospective customers, generates prospect
lists, and cultivates referral sources.
- Manages commercial deposit relationships and remains the first
point of contact for clients for all deposit related issues.
- Cross-sells treasury management products to existing customers
within their markets.
- Ensures the proper on-boarding on new treasury management
customers with the help of the treasury management support
- Entertains clients at networking events, lunches, dinners or
other events as needed, which may require after hour
- Provide training and continuing education to lenders and retail
associates to ensure they are current on treasury management
- Tracks all sales-related activities through the banks CRM as
well as what is required by management.
- Responsible for staying current on all industry issues and
regulations applicable to the duties of the position.
- Ensures that all departmental documents and activities are
performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies
and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion
of required compliance training.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure
manuals, general business correspondence, and/or journals, or
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial report and/or
- Ability to write procedures, routine reports, and business
- Ability to respond in writing to customer complaints,
regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to effectively present information to top management,
public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Education and/or Experience
- BS/BA degree in Business or Finance preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of applicable experience
Other Qualifications (including physical requirements)
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons First National
Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of equal
employment with respect to a person's race, color, religion, sex,
ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
covered veterans, military status, physical or mental disability or
any other legally protected classifications. Simmons First National
Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to Affirmative
Action Programs consisting of results-oriented procedures to ensure
equal employment opportunities. These programs require positive
action in lieu of neutral non-discrimination and merit
Keywords: Simmons Bank, Springfield , Treasury Management Officer I, Other , Springfield, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!